Premium Series (Collector’s Edition)
Limited Edition Prints
- Paper: Fine Art Museum Quality Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Ultra Smooth
- The size indicates the printed area (in all of them a 5 cm white border is added around the image to allow for easy framing).
- Framing is NOT included.
- Each Artwork is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, indicating that you have purchased a original Artwork.
- The price may increase as the number of available prints decreases.
- Tokyo International Foto Awards (TIFA), Event Photographer of the Year (2021)*
- 17th Pollux Awards, Winner in Black & White Category (2021)*
- Monovisions Photography Awards, 1st Place in Fine Art Category (Single) (2022)
- Refocus Awards (One Shot Photo Contest), Gold in «Sports» Category (2022)*
- One Eyeland Awards (Top 10 Black & White Photographers 2022), Bronze in «Sport» Category (2022)
- Budapest International Foto Awards (BIFA), Honorable Mention in Events/Sport (2022)*
- 8th Fine Art Photography Awards, Nomination in Fine Art Category (2022)
- International Photography Awards (IPA), Honorable Mention in «Sports-Sport Competitions» Category* (2022)
- The Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3), Honorable Mention in “Fine Art/Other”* (2022)
- ND Awards: Honorable Mention in Special (Open Theme Category) (2022)*
- Refocus Awards (One Shot Photo Contest), «Honorable Mention» in Aerial (2022)*
- Minimalist Photography Awards, Honorable Mention in Aerial Category (2022)
- Monochrome Awards, Honorable Mention (Fine Art) (2021)*
- The Motif Collective («Black and White» Photography Competition), Honorable Mention (2022)
- Spider Awards (17th Edition), Nominee in Sport Category (2022)*
- Awarded on 1x.com (2021)
(*) Non-Professional Section
- 2022, Spain, FotoNostrum. The “17th Pollux Awards” Photo Exhibition
- 2022, Iran, House of Lucie Kashan. The 2021 “Tokyo International Foto Awards Winners” Photo Exhibition
- 2022, Japan, Shibuya Cultural Center Owada. The 2021 “Tokyo International Foto Awards Winners” Photo Exhibition
- 2022, Hungary, House of Lucie Budapest. The 2021 “Tokyo International Foto Awards Winners” Photo Exhibition
- 2022, Italy, Rossocinabro Gallery (Roma). “Cultural Differences”